Spring Fling: New Beauty Must-Haves
- Next1 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next2 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next4 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next5 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next6 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next7 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Spring Fling: New Beauty Must-HavesWhat Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
- 10 Celeb Beauty Secrets Revealed
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Cozy Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- How to Go Gray Gracefully
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- Look Irresistible In Your Online Dating Profile
Sheer Bliss1 of 7
By Emily Hebert for ELLE
Giorgio Armani's new Rouge d’Armani Sheers have the moisture and translucency of a balm, plus lipstick-like slip and stain-worthy pigment—in other words, the formula incorporates the best of all worlds! Our favorites are Black Lacquer (#602) and Acid Tangerine (#300), shown here. Look for these and the rest of the color range this April.
Exotic Getaway2 of 7
Soothe your senses—and your skin!—with these new bath-time treats. The light scents of Ahava's Lotus Flower & Chestnut Mineral Botanic Body Lotion and Target's Apotheke:M Nourishing Mandarin Guava Body Cleanser carry you away while leaving limbs soft and smooth.
Seascape3 of 7
Smooth Operator4 of 7
Sleek, no-volume strands dotted the spring runways and appeared effortlessly cool. Of course, in real-life, some effort is required! Get a grip on ghd's limited-edition Peacock styler, available in green, blue, and purple.
Turn Back Time5 of 7
Want to minimize fine lines and reveal a better complexion for spring? Incorporating antioxidants, retinol, and SPF into your skin care regimen is key. Cover all bases with AmorePacific Limited-Edition Green Tea Seed Treatment Oil, Murad Time Release Retinol Concentrate for Deep Wrinkles, and Fresh Soy Moisturizing Cream SPF 20.
Play It Straight6 of 7
With warmer weather comes humidity—and frizz! Which is why, to maintain sleek locks, a leave-in product is essential. Ones to try: Sally Hershberger Salon Keratin Fix and L’Oréal EverStyle Alcohol-Free Smooth & Shine Serum.
Razzle Dazzle7 of 7
Electrified shades of orange and coral are spring manicure go-tos—and so fun, you might just do jazz hands. Our favorite hues: Essie's Orange, It’s Obvious! and NCLA's I'm With the Band, launching online this month at shopncla.com.