Spring Fling: New Beauty Must-Haves
- Next1 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next2 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next4 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next5 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next6 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next7 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Spring Fling: New Beauty Must-HavesFROM ELLE: Beauty Secrets Around The World
- The most iconic celebrity lips
- Which Hollywood eyes are your favorite?
- Behind the scenes of the ELLE cover shoot
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- How Well Will You Age?
- The Best Tips for Clear Skin
- Forever 21
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
Sheer Bliss1 of 7
By Emily Hebert for ELLE
Giorgio Armani's new Rouge d’Armani Sheers have the moisture and translucency of a balm, plus lipstick-like slip and stain-worthy pigment—in other words, the formula incorporates the best of all worlds! Our favorites are Black Lacquer (#602) and Acid Tangerine (#300), shown here. Look for these and the rest of the color range this April.
Exotic Getaway2 of 7
Soothe your senses—and your skin!—with these new bath-time treats. The light scents of Ahava's Lotus Flower & Chestnut Mineral Botanic Body Lotion and Target's Apotheke:M Nourishing Mandarin Guava Body Cleanser carry you away while leaving limbs soft and smooth.
Seascape3 of 7
Smooth Operator4 of 7
Sleek, no-volume strands dotted the spring runways and appeared effortlessly cool. Of course, in real-life, some effort is required! Get a grip on ghd's limited-edition Peacock styler, available in green, blue, and purple.
Turn Back Time5 of 7
Want to minimize fine lines and reveal a better complexion for spring? Incorporating antioxidants, retinol, and SPF into your skin care regimen is key. Cover all bases with AmorePacific Limited-Edition Green Tea Seed Treatment Oil, Murad Time Release Retinol Concentrate for Deep Wrinkles, and Fresh Soy Moisturizing Cream SPF 20.
Play It Straight6 of 7
With warmer weather comes humidity—and frizz! Which is why, to maintain sleek locks, a leave-in product is essential. Ones to try: Sally Hershberger Salon Keratin Fix and L’Oréal EverStyle Alcohol-Free Smooth & Shine Serum.
Razzle Dazzle7 of 7
Electrified shades of orange and coral are spring manicure go-tos—and so fun, you might just do jazz hands. Our favorite hues: Essie's Orange, It’s Obvious! and NCLA's I'm With the Band, launching online this month at shopncla.com.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds