Superhuman: Products That Do The Impossible
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of Tanda
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Temptu
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of Colbert M.D.
- Previous Next5 of 14Courtesy of University Medical
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of Dr. Sebagh
- Previous Next7 of 14Courtesy of Nu Face
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of Orlane
- Previous Next9 of 14Courtesy of DNA EGF Renewal
- Previous Next10 of 14Courtesy of Life Lab
- Previous Next11 of 14Courtesy of MAC
- Previous Next12 of 14Courtesy of No!No!
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of Clarisonic
- Previous Next14 of 14Courtesy of Elizabeth Arden
- Superhuman: Products That Do The Impossible12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- How To Match Your Makeup To Your Outfit
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
- 10 Breakthrough Beauty Ingredients To Try
- Romantic Hair Ideas That Take 10 Minutes Or Less
Intro_v031 of 14
Zap Zits2 of 14
By Zoe Schaeffer
This futuristic gadget blasts blemishes within 24 hours with a powerful blue light that destroys acne-causing bacteria.
SHOP NOW: TandaZap, $49
Get Even3 of 14
Professional makeup artists love airbrush technology for its flawless coverage. This sleek spray lets you achieve complexion perfection at home. With 12 shades available, you're guaranteed to find your match.
SHOP NOW: Temptu Airbrush System, $225
Defeat Dullness4 of 14
Invented by a top derm, this product line uses new QuSome technology to get ingredients deep into the skin. The Intensify Facial Disks can be used two to three times a week to speed up skin cell turnover for a healthy glow.
SHOP NOW: Colbert MD Instensify Facial Discs, $53
Fight Fine Lines5 of 14
This eye renewal system reduces wrinkles by pairing topical treatments with an advanced ion-based technology. Specially designed for delicate skin around the peepers, it helps reduce unwanted crow's feet.
SHOP NOW: The University Medical Ion-Infusion Eye Renewal System, $179
Battle Breakouts6 of 14
This test tube-inspired cleansing system targets the buildup of dead skin cells, oil and bacteria. Mix the powder emulsion and the cream into the palm of your hand and apply to T-zone and blemishes.
SHOP NOW: Dr. Sebagh's Break Out Cream & Powder, $130
Flex Your Face7 of 14
As the first FDA-approved at-home device of its kind, this handheld tool emits electrical microcurrents to help tone and lift facial muscles.
SHOP NOW: NuFACE System, $325
Plump Up8 of 14
Modeled after medical techniques like hyaluronic injections, this cream contains the same moisturizing ingredient but in a low molecular weight. The result is super-hydrated skin without a needle in sight.
SHOP NOW: Orlane Super-Moisturizing Light Cream, $165
Stop Scarring9 of 14
This intensive serum from a renowned UCLA dermatologist minimizes scarring, thanks to high-powered enzymes from organic marine and botanical sources.
SHOP NOW: DNA EGF Renewal Scar Therapy, $45
Protect Peepers10 of 14
This eye cream contains a patented protein that protects cells from damage, along with niacinimide to reduce dark circles and a unique "moisture trapping" ingredient to fill in fine lines.
SHOP NOW: Lift Lab Lift and Firm Eye Cream, $95
Lash Out11 of 14
Send your lashes to boot camp! By lining both your upper and lower lash lines with this serum (available July 14) twice a day, you'll achieve a longer, thicker, fuller look in just eight weeks.
SHOP NOW: MAC Prep + Prime Future Length Lash Serum, $30
Stay Smooth12 of 14
This at-home hair removal gadget uses thermal heat to painlessly remove unwanted hair. Better yet, it weakens the follicle to reduce regrowth.
SHOP NOW: No!No! Hair Removal, $270
Buff Away13 of 14
This brush head is designed with a unique set of bristles (making 300 micro-movements per second), helping to unclog pores and polish skin.
SHOP NOW: Clarisonic Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head, $25
Perfect Your Pucker14 of 14
This moisturizing lipstick contains "Volulip," an advanced peptide complex to enhance your pout. Plus, moisturizing and healing ingredient help improve your lips' texture.
SHOP NOW: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ulta Lipstick, $23