- Next1 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtesy of Maybelline
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 10Courtesy of Blow
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 10Courtesy of NARS
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 10Courtesy of Kérastase
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of MAC
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of Josie Maran
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of LORAC
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of CND
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Beauty TechBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
New & Improved1 of 10
By Abby Gardner
The beauty industry never fails to surprise us with its packaging, ingredient and technology innovations. Here are some of our latest favorite products to keep you looking pretty.
Lovely Lashes2 of 10
Fake lashes are rather tedious to apply yourself (and expensive if someone else does them). But you can get the same effect with this mascara thanks to the new spoon-shaped brush that is designed to fan out your lashes and make them appear fuller.
SHOP NOW: Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies, $4.49
Dry Out3 of 10
The team of experts at New York City's Blow, a blow-dry bar, has created a lotion that is meant to cut down your dry time at home. The heat-conducting polymers also mean less stress on your hair.
SHOP NOW: Ready Set Blow, $21
Boxed In4 of 10
How gorgeous is this? The NARS limited edition Bento Box comes with two Kabuki cups hand-poured with a new super-pigmented formula in two colors: Maiko (the red) and Sakura (the pink).
SHOP NOW: NARS Bento Box, $125
Oil Change5 of 10
The scientists at Kérastase have mixed together some of the world's most precious oils — Maize, Argan, Camellia and Pracaxi — to create a daily-use product to make your hair soft and shiny.
SHOP NOW: Kérastase Elixir Ultime, $50
Art Show6 of 10
MAC Cosmetics always comes up with the most innovative collaborations for new collections. Their latest pairing is with Dutch designer Marcel Wanders. He loves to bring beauty to everyday things. So why not beauty products? We especially love this solid perfume necklace.
SHOP NOW: MAC & Marcel Wanders, $18 to $75
Soften Up7 of 10
Moroccan Argan Oil is very much the "it" ingredient of the moment. It's full of vitamin E and is known for moisturizing, toning and firming the skin.
SHOP NOW: Josie Maran Argan Oil, $48
Multitasker8 of 10
When someone designs packaging that can fit as many colors and products into one case as this one does, we stand in awe. LORAC's Box Office Sensation includes 36 eye shadows, three blushes, one bronzer and nine lip colors. Wow.
SHOP NOW: LORAC Box Office Sensation, $56
Chip-Proof9 of 10
Hate messing up your nails the minute you leave the salon as much as we do? Enter Shellac, CND's new UV technology that goes on as easy as polish but is more permanent like a gel. Your manicure can last 14 days with no chips!
SHOP NOW: For salons offering CND Shellac, click here.
The Legend10 of 10
We'd be remiss in talking about beauty innovation without one of our all-time favorites, Crème de la Mer. The hi-tech "Miracle Broth" inside the moisturizer has rightly led to a cult following.
SHOP NOW: Crème de la Mer, $130