Fab Finds for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Next1 of 11elvira boix photography/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Ford Cares
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Vapour Beauty
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Avon
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Jane Iredale
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Estée Lauder
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Junk Food Clothing
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Philosophy
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Kohl's
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Skinn
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Aerie
- Fab Finds for Breast Cancer Awareness Month13 Totally Life-Changing Beauty Innovations
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- A History of Women and Underarm Hair
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- Why Every Woman Should Be Using A Facial Oil
- Outrageous Makeup Looks Only Bloggers Will Try
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- Ombre Nails How-To
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- Gotta Have It: Daily Animal Finds
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 8 Skin Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making
- What Your Blowout Style Says About You
- Gotta Have It
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- 12 Most Outrageous Brow Trends Ever
- Spring Nail Colors Inspired By Chick Flicks
- 12 Ways To Look Prettier In Under 30 Seconds
100 Percent Club1 of 11
By Andie Huber & Tiffany Tse
It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which means it's time to put your shopping money to good use: When you purchase any one of these ten products, you'll also be making a donation to help fight breast cancer.
United as One2 of 11
Actor Gilles Marini and the Ford Company have teamed up to create this ultra-soft tee as part of the Ford Warriors in Pink Collection. Net proceeds support the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation.
SHOP NOW: United With Love T-shirt, $20, fordcares.com
A Prettier Pout3 of 11
Hydrate and add volume to your lips with Vapour Beauty's slick plumping lip gloss. The color enhances your own lip color, or for a more dramatic look, layer it over your favorite lipstick. All the proceeds go to Cleveland Clinic, an academic research center that is researching a breast cancer vaccine.
SHOP NOW: Elixir plumping lip gloss, $22, vapourbeauty.com
Coming Up Rosy4 of 11
Use this as a makeup case or as a clutch. The rows of roses and the pink ribbon zipper closure are sweet reminders of your support for the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade.
SHOP NOW: Avon Foundation rose zippered case, $5, shop.avon.com
Eye on You5 of 11
Jane Iredale's eye shadow compact—ideal for quick touch-ups—holds five flattering shades, including a pale peach and dusky pink. Profits are donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer, which supports women affected by the disease.
SHOP NOW: Jane Iredale Bright Future compact, $30, janeiredale.com
Do a Solid6 of 11
Recognizing that breast cancer can affect men as well as women, Estée Lauder has added a little bit of blue to the design of its solid perfume compact, with proceeds going to the Breast Cancer Research Fund.
SHOP NOW: Pink ribbon metal compact, $50, esteelauder.com
On the Ball7 of 11
Calling all football fans! Junk Food Clothing and the NFL teamed up to create a special T-shirt for game day. Profits will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
SHOP NOW: Junk Food Clothing T-Shirt, $36, available at select Bloomingdale's locations
So Scentimental8 of 11
Philosophy's three-in-one formula is an oldie but goodie. For over 12 years, the brand has donated net proceeds from the sale of this bath trio to the Women's Cancer Research Fund.
SHOP NOW: Philosophy Shower for the Cure Charity shower gel, $20, ulta.com
Hats Off9 of 11
Upgrade to a sun cap that makes a hot pink statement and also supports the fight against breast cancer with 100 percent of its sales.
SHOP NOW: Kohl's Cares performance cap, $5, kohls.com
Lip Service10 of 11
Made with sugar and a blend of moisturizing oils, this Skinn Cosmetics scrub gently relieves dry, flaky lips. The brand is giving 100 percent of sales to Bright Pink, a national nonprofit organization focused on early breast cancer detection in young women.
SHOP NOW: Skinn Cosmetics Sugar Lips Polishing Scrub, $20, skinn.com
Unexposed11 of 11
Aerie's classic push-up bra gets updated in limited-edition pink just in time for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Light padding makes it perfect for wearing beneath T-shirts and sweaters. All proceeds will go towards Bright Pink.
SHOP NOW: Aerie limited-edition bright pink Bridget bra, $25, ae.com