The Best Lip Moisturizers
- Next1 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtest of e.l.f.
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Tammy Fender
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 10Courtesy of Josie Maran
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 10Courtesy of Rodin Olio Lusso
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of Jack Black
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Ole Henriksen
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of Koh Gen Do
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Smart Girls Who Surf
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of Aesop
- The Best Lip MoisturizersBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
Balmy Days1 of 10
By Zoe Schaeffer
Often your lips are the first to feel the pain in harsh winter months. Vulnerable and exposed, they can chap in seconds. But arming yourself with the right protection will keep your pout feeling perfect. From balms with a hint of color to moisturizers packed with nutrients, there’s a salve to save everyone.
Pink Lady2 of 10
Add a splash of color while conditioning your smackers with vitamins A and E. An SPF 15 sunblock will protect against harmful sunny rays. Added bonus: The pot is super-cute.
SHOP NOW: e.l.f. Studio Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15, $3
Treat Yourself3 of 10
Lavender cacao and rich plant butters make this yummy mineral-packed formula intensely nourishing. And the subtle choco scent will make your lips quiver with delight.
SHOP NOW: Tammy Fender Lip Guardian, $16.50
Middle East Piece4 of 10
This organic, multipurpose balm is infused with the healing power of Argan Oil, Morocco’s legendary skin-soothing cure-all. Meant to be used on lips, hands, feet —and just about anywhere else that chafes—this all-in-one moisturizer is a winter must-have.
SHOP NOW: Josie Maran Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick, $6-$22
Think Pink5 of 10
The Rolls Royce of lip balms, this ever-so-elegant moisturizer imparts a pale pink glow. Plus, you’ll want to whip out the ultramodern compact any chance you get!
SHOP NOW: Rodin Olio Lusso Lip Balm, $28
Tasty Delight6 of 10
New flavors like Black Tea with Blackberry and Grapefruit with Ginger are added to this already-delicious assortment of balms (which includes Lemon with Chamomile and Vanilla with Lavender). Conditioners and antioxidants help calm, while an SPF 25 protects.
SHOP NOW: Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm, $7.50
Tea Time7 of 10
This celebrity-approved lip balm is rich in antioxidant-packed African red tea, which strengthens and slows down aging. Moreover, jojoba, linseed and cranberry seed oils condition, while a citrusy cocktail of grapefruit, orange and tangerine imparts a mouth-watering scent. Yum.
SHOP NOW: Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Lip Salvation, $15
True Colors8 of 10
Try this on for a twist: Wear this lip treatment over your lip color to lock in moisture (and color!). It will add a subtle sheen without looking like you went for an all-out gloss.
SHOP NOW: Koh Gen Do Lip Treatment, $37
Child's Play9 of 10
These old-school-looking sticks come in those nostalgic flavors of vanilla and cherry (break out your roller skates!). And organic hemp seed and palm oils keep kissers tasty.
SHOP NOW: Smart Girls Who Surf SPF 15 Lip Balms, $3.99
Natural Wonder10 of 10
If not cared for, lips can become the most sensitive part of our faces. This good-for-you balm is free of animal-derived ingredients, silicone and paraffin.
SHOP NOW: Aesop Rosehip Seed Lip Cream, $13