The top SPF-packed face products
- Next1 of 12Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of ELLE
- The top SPF-packed face productsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
Sunproof Products1 of 12
By Emily Hebert for ELLE
When it comes to fighting wrinkles, sunscreen is the most potent weapon. The problem: According to a new survey by the American Academy of Dermatology, only one in seven Americans wear sunscreen daily. Yes, despite its ability to deflect harmful UV rays, the topical shield has a reputation for being oily and unpleasantly fragrant. There are, however, sunscreen-packed products that shatter the stereotype. Here, face-savers that make applying SPF so easy, you won't think twice.
Balms Away2 of 12
BB creams are now commonplace in the U.S., but Dr. Jart+ was the first brand to bring them stateside. A year since premiering its beloved Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 and Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 at Sephora, Dr. Jart+ is launching another pair of SPF formulas: Renewalist Beauty Balm SPF 40 and Black Label Detox Beauty Balm SPF 25. While the Renewalist BB cream contains plant extracts and essential oils to even and brighten skin tone, the Black Label Detox aims to lift and tighten with collagen and adenosine.
Face the Sun3 of 12
Kiehl's new Activated Sun Protector Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 might be labeled for body use, but it's actually great for the face too. According to the company, the oil-free, paraben-free sun block is non-comedogenic and won't clog pores; it also has anti-aging goji berry, vitamin E, and einkorn wheat.
Two for One4 of 12
Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting UV Moisturizer landed in stores this spring and promises to even skin tone with its tinted, niacinamide-packed formula. (Niacinamide, or vitamin B3, reduces redness and improves elasticity.)
Powder Protection5 of 12
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30 gives skin a flawless finish and infuses it with loads of anti-aging plant extracts.
Potent Potion6 of 12
Substitute your usual primer with Chantecaille's new Ultra Sun Protection SPF 50 shield; besides UV filters, it has anti-inflammatory ingredients like carnosine and white tea extract.
Soy Joy7 of 12
In addition to sunscreen and collagen-enhancing soy proteins, Fresh Soy Moisturizing Cream SPF 20 contains nourishing, non-greasy oils (meadowfoam and jojoba) and vitamins C and E.
Couture Color8 of 12
Go for a glow—and a bit of SPF too—with Yves Saint Laurent's Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder Collector's Edition in Sunkissed. You'll blush beautifully with its light-diffusing pigments and SPF 12.
Multitasking Makeup9 of 12
Maybelline recently joined the BB cream ranks with its Dream Fresh 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector. The "8-in-1" refers to its benefits—not its ingredients—but that said, the benefits are pretty great. With SPF 30 and no distinguishable scent (score!) the liquid moisturizes and absorbs quickly, leaving skin smoother looking in seconds.
Sun and Scent10 of 12
Laszlo Blue Firmarine SPF 30 has a smell—but it's the most refreshing, addictive smell ever. Reminiscent of a light sea breeze, we actually enjoy applying it to our face. Which is a good thing, because besides sun protection, it's also packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Fan Favorite11 of 12
Esthetician Renée Rouleau has a cult following, and it's no secret why: her skin care line works wonders. Her Daily Protection SPF 30 is a must-have for sensitive, blemish-prone skin because it's non-greasy and contains soothing green tea and licorice extract.
ON ELLE: Ways to Tell If You'll Age Well
Matte Matters12 of 12
Kanebo Sensai Fluid Finish Lasting Velvet SPF 15 is a full-coverage foundation that feels super-lightweight. Enriched with skin-smoothing rice extract and Koishimaru silk, it yields a smooth, matte finish.