Glo Shopping Guide
- Next1 of 17Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 17Courtesy of Chloé
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 17Courtesy of American Eagle
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 17Courtesy of Hyperion
- Previous Next5 of 17Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 17Courtesy of MAC
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 17Courtesy of Gap
- Previous Next8 of 17Courtesy of Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 17Courtesy Of Lindsay Phillips
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 17Courtesy of Kate's Paperie
- Previous Next11 of 17Courtesy of Tropical Winds
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 17Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 17Courtesy Of Charm and Chain
- Previous Next14 of 17Courtesy of Creative Danes
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 17Courtesy of Neutrogena
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 17Courtesy of Avon A
- Previous Next17 of 17Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Glo Shopping Guide12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- How To Match Your Makeup To Your Outfit
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
- 10 Breakthrough Beauty Ingredients To Try
- Romantic Hair Ideas That Take 10 Minutes Or Less
shoppingguide_v02b1 of 17
A New Scent2 of 17
We immediately covet every single accessory designed by the house of Chloé. And the same goes for their fragrances. The three newest additions to the Eau de Fleurs collection — Lavande, Capucine, and Néroli — are feminine, floral and fresh. Perfect for summertime spritzing, with notes like lavender, bergamot, lemon and rosemary.
SHOP NOW: Chloé Eau de Fleurs, $135 each
True Blue3 of 17
Aren’t classic rolled and ripped jean shorts the best? They look good with any top and all flat shoes, from ballets to flip-flops.
SHOP NOW: American Eagle Shorts, $40
Without Limits4 of 17
Meet Francesco Clark, who, at age 24, suffered a severe spinal cord injury. He was paralyzed from the neck down and told he would likely never leave his bed. Fran had other ideas. He now not only has more mobility than his doctors ever dreamed of ... but also runs the hugely successful beauty company, Clark’s Botanicals. His journey is downright amazing, funny and powerful. Enjoy. SHOP NOW: Walking Papers, $24
Island Delight5 of 17
Transport yourself to the Bahamas instantly (if only in your mind). Can’t you just feel the breeze in this tropical-style hammock? Sip on a frozen umbrella drink and you've got the ultimate staycation.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie's Tranquil Paradise Hammock, $98
Glow-Getting Product6 of 17
Grandma may have pinched her cheeks, but there’s an easier (and less painful) way to get an instant glow . Whether you opt for liquid or powder, a blush-toned highlighter is a must. Swirl a large brush in this powder, part of the M.A.C.'s To The Beach collection, to bedazzle your cheekbones in seconds.
SHOP NOW: M.A.C. High-Light Powder, $26
Take Cover7 of 17
A dramatic, striped hat blocks out the sun's rays in style.
SHOP NOW: Gap Hat, $25
Retro Sounds8 of 17
Whether you want to share your tunes or tune it all out, you’ll be setting the tone and the trend at your favorite lifeguard station. Both are compatible with most MP3 devices.
Wrapped Up9 of 17
A lightweight scarf wards off the breeze and, in this eye-catching color, it also refreshes a basic jeans-and-tee ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Lindsay Phillips Scarf, $25
Dear Diary10 of 17
Even if you're not the journaling type, who could resist the urge to jot down a few deep secrets in this chic, understated notebook? We love how it unabashedly declares its contents on the cover (but it’s a bit of an invitation to peek, so you might want to stash it under your mattress).
SHOP NOW: Gossip Lies Fantasies Journal, $4
Beachy Blanket11 of 17
Super-sized and in an array of kitschy island prints, this beach blanket comes complete with four pegs and built-in loops that anchor it to the sand. Relax, your blanket’s not moving!
SHOP NOW: The Tropical Winds Beach Blanket, from $40
Semi Precious12 of 17
These rich-looking, jewel-embellished thongs would be perfect with a long, chiffon sundress at your next poolside party.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Flip Flop, $30
Red Hot13 of 17
There is something about coral that evokes thoughts of summer and sun. But rest assured that these earrings will work wonders for any outfit, all year long.
SHOP NOW: Kendra Scott Earrings, $110
Wino Tote14 of 17
Perfect for picnics, barbeques or impromptu outdoor get-togethers; this adjustable winecoat is a great gift for gourmands on the go.
SHOP NOW: Menu Baggy Wine Coat, $53
Fake Bake15 of 17
We love how the continuous spray mist makes for such even coverage. It's like going to a professional airbrusher. And the palest of skin comes out evenly colored and, most importantly, not orange.
SHOP NOW: Neutrogena Micro-Mist Sunless Tanning Spray, $10
In A Situation16 of 17
We've long admired those ladies who always seem to have it together. But, no matter how hard we try, we're going to be the ones with the coffee stain on our shirts or the botched bangs we shouldn't have self-trimmed. Luckily, there's a new book to help us weather these awkward moments with grace.
SHOP NOW: The Modern Girl's Guide to Sticky Situations, $20
Spill the Beans17 of 17
Ah, the bean bag chair brings back some sweet memories. Plop down onto this artsy blob — great for extra seating on movie night!
SHOP NOW: Neon Splatter Bean Bag Chair, $98