Most Popular New Beauty Products
- Next1 of 13Imaxtree; Badgley Mischka/Spring 2012
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Jessa Blades
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Cane + Austin
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Figs & Rouge
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Chanel
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Sunday Riley
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Soap & Glory
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Nails Inc.
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Ila
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Penhaligon's
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Rodin
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Absolution
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Skyn Iceland
- Most Popular New Beauty ProductsGet MSN OnPoint, the Ultimate Women’s Lifestyle App
- Gaga for Gifting
- The biggest relationship trends of 2011
- FROM ELLE: Beauty Secrets Around The World
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Looking back at the hottest hair of 2011
- Say good-bye to these 2011 beauty and style trends
- Hottest NYE party trends for 2012
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
The In Crowd1 of 13
By Zoe Schaeffer
With so many new beauty launches vying for the spotlight, catching the attention of industry insiders isn't easy. But these 12 products already have loyal followings. See what made the "most popular" list.
Whole Grains2 of 13
Those in the all-natural-beauty camp rejoiced when this granular cleanser arrrived. Packed with milk and chickpea flower, rose and calendula, the organic wash keeps skin looking bright and balanced without soap or harsh ingredients.
SHOP NOW: Jessa Blades Calendula Cleansing Grains, $20
Body Of Work3 of 13
It's not just our faces that need exfoliating; the rest of your hide can end up rough and dry, with clogged pores. Luckily these easy-to-use body pads smooth skin and banish bumps, which make us ask the question: Why didn't someone think of them sooner?
SHOP NOW: Cane + Austin Retexturizing Body Pads, $60
It's The Balm4 of 13
Already a sensation in the UK, this lip, face, and body balm finally appeared on US shelves. With anti-inflammatory and soothing ingredients, these beautifully packaged moisturizers have already attracted devotees on this side of the pond.
SHOP NOW: Figs & Rouge Balm, $6
About Face5 of 13
We haven't stopped raving about this silky smooth foundation since its fall launch. The lightweight wonder allows skin to move and breathe, and it has two types of ultra-fine powder to reflect light and blur out imperfections.
SHOP NOW: Chanel Perfection Lumière, $55
Out Of The Shadows6 of 13
Already known (and loved) for her transformative serums, skincare pro Sunday Riley introduced a line of makeup, which included these standout shadows. Able to be used wet or dry, the highly blendable formulas come in three shades that flatter every skin tone.
SHOP NOW: Sunday Riley Prismasilk Eye Color, $26
Pucker Up!7 of 13
This year beauty vet Marcia Kilgore, founder of Bliss Spas, introduced her Soap & Glory line stateside. The star product of the cheeky British brand? Lip-plumping glosses with natural plant oils that increase blood flow for a supersized kisser. Mwah!
SHOP NOW: Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss, $15
Magnetic Attraction8 of 13
Who wouldn't be drawn to this new polish—complete with magnetized particles that let your create a swirl effect?
SHOP NOW: Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish in Houses of Parliament, $16
ON GLO: How To Rock Purple Makeup
Get Glowing9 of 13
Made with rose oil from India, this face treatment has become a fast favorite among those in the know. With natural sun protection, antioxidants and healing properties, it elevates multi-tasking luxury to a new level.
SHOP NOW: Ila Face Oil for Glowing Radiance, $94
London Calling10 of 13
The newest offering from the iconic brand Penhalgion is inspired by London Dry Gin. The ultra-rich scent (with notes of cinnamon, cardamom, and juniper berry) pays homage to the Bright Young Things of London's roaring twenties.
SHOP NOW: Penhaligon Juniper Sling, $110
Cream of the Crop11 of 13
On the heels of Rodin's wildly popular face oil and hair treatment comes this body and hand cream. We imagine the little tube will be a cold weather must in the months to come.
SHOP NOW: Rodin Crema, $80
Firm Offer12 of 13
Enriched with essential fatty acids, bamboo and hemp oil, this organic day cream helps fight free radicals and firm skin. For a radiance booster, it can be customized with another product from the line.
SHOP NOW: Absolution Crème du Jour, $69
Chill Out13 of 13
Designed to relax facial muscles, this cool cream uses tomato and ginseng extracts to soothe stressed out skin.
SHOP NOW: Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother, $65
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer