The Root Cause
Everything You've Ever Wanted to Know About Hair Loss (and the Top Strategies for Regaining and Maintaining Lush Locks)
If you're waiting for more long-term treatments to work, or just want your hair to look better now, there are a number of tried-and-true cosmetic ways to camouflage thinning hair. Though near-instantly longer and thicker locks may sound amazing, hair extensions can actually do more harm than good. Luckily, there are options, like the Effortless Extensions line that can easily be put in (they attach via an invisible headband) when your hair needs a boost, and are easily removed.
Whichever route you choose, just know that there a wide range of options—and if you are dealing with hair loss, you're far from alone.
More On MSN
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway