The 15 absolute best concealers
- Next1 of 16Alberta Ferretti Fall 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Benefit
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Kevyn Aucoin Beauty
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of MAC
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Dermablend
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Tarte
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Stila
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Lorac
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Bobbi Brown
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of YSL Beauty
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Estée Lauder
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Make Up For Ever
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Clé De Peau
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Hourglass
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Laura Mercier
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of The Balm
- The 15 absolute best concealersProtect Yourself with These SPFs
- Get the best hair ever. Really.
- The Best Foundations for Oily Skin
- 16 top makeup tricks for looking awake
- What Your Blowout Style Says About You
- Why Every Woman Should Be Using A Facial Oil
- Outrageous Makeup Looks Only Bloggers Will Try
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- Ombre Nails How-To
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- ELLE 2013 Beauty Genius Awards
- 10 best mood-boosting beauty products
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- Gotta Have It
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- Gotta Have It: Daily Animal Finds
- 12 Most Outrageous Brow Trends Ever
- Spring Nail Colors Inspired By Chick Flicks
Undercover: The 15 Best Concealers1 of 16
By Taylor Barringer for ELLE
Whether you need to brighten under-eye circles or cover redness and blemishes, ELLE.com has rounded up the best formulas for your needs.
Benefit2 of 16
What: A creamy, easy-to-blend concealer with pink undertones.
Best for: This full-coverage formula is perfect under eyes, or for areas you want to brighten.
SHOP NOW: Benefit Erase Paste, $26
ON ELLE: 12 Best Self-Tanners
Kevyn Aucoin3 of 16
What: A creamy, versatile concealer that offers full-coverage.
Best for: Wear it sheer for a subtle highlight on the face, or more opaque to erase under-eye shadows.
SHOP NOW: Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, $48
ON ELLE: 9 Tips for Younger-Looking Eyes
M.A.C.4 of 16
What: A mineral-packed, creamy concealer that also illuminates the skin.
Best for: Medium coverage makes it ideal for brightening under the eyes as well as covering discoloration on the skin.
SHOP NOW: M.A.C. Mineralize Concealer, $20
ON ELLE: 8 Products for Stronger Hair
Dermablend5 of 16
What: A medium-coverage, creamy concealer available in a wide range of colors.
Best for: Though not as heavy as the original tattoo-covering formula, this satin-finish concealer will cover dark shadows, redness, and discolorations on all skin tones.
SHOP NOW: Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer, $22
Tarte6 of 16
What: A long-lasting, full-coverage, creamy concealer that won’t budge on your skin.
Best for: Tarte's Maracuja Creaseless Concealer covers under-eye shadows and blemishes perfectly and is quickly becoming a favorite among the pro beauty crowd.
SHOP NOW: Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer, $24
Stila7 of 16
What: A full-coverage, creamy concealer.
Best for: This highly-pigmented concealer will cover dark shadows as well as discoloration and redness.
SHOP NOW: Stila Perfecting Concealer, $23
Lorac8 of 16
What: A concealer and foundation in one that is perfect for on-the-go applications and touch-ups.
Best for: Use this pen where you have redness (in the T-zone and around the nose) or under your eyes to cover shadows.
SHOP NOW: Lorac Touch-Up To Go, $28
Bobbi Brown9 of 16
What: A sheer brightening cream that illuminates under the eyes to erase fatigue.
Best for: A must under the eyes, wear it alone or layer it under your favorite concealer for more coverage.
SHOP NOW: Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener, $30
YSL10 of 16
What: The original skin-brightening pen.
Best for: Wear it alone under your eyes, or on your cheekbones to brighten your skin, or layer it with a creamy concealer under your eyes to cover any dark shadows.
SHOP NOW: YSL Touche Éclat Radiant Touch Highlighter, $40
Estée Lauder11 of 16
What: An illuminating pen meant to brighten under eyes and skin.
Best for: Use it under your eyes. The formula has enough tint that you may be able to skip concealer, but is creamy enough for layering.
SHOP NOW: Estée Lauder Ideal Light Brush-On Illuminator, $27
Make Up For Ever12 of 16
What: A full-coverage concealer with a semi-matte finish.
Best for: Since this concealer comes in an array of colors and goes on creamy, it can be used anywhere on the face, including under the eyes and on blemishes.
SHOP NOW: Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer, $32
Clé de Peau13 of 16
What: A full-coverage concealer that warms up by touch and blends easily.
Best for: The unique formula (a creamy solid) makes this concealer ideal for under the eyes as well as anywhere else coverage is needed.
SHOP NOW: Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer, $70
Hourglass14 of 16
What: A vitamin E-packed concealer that soothes and softens while it works to camouflage imperfections.
Best for: Use it under the eyes to brighten shadows and on any redness or unevenness.
SHOP NOW: Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer, $32
Laura Mercier15 of 16
What: The godmother of concealer revered by makeup artists and celebrities alike.
Best for: Since the formula is so thick and opaque, this concealer works perfectly on blemishes and redness.
SHOP NOW: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, $30
The Balm16 of 16
What: A hydrating, anti-aging concealer.
Best for: The easy-to-blend formula is perfect for under-eye shadows or blemishes and redness.
SHOP NOW: The Balm Time Balm Concealer, $18