Trends for Every Hair Type
- Next1 of 14Dimitrios Kambouris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next2 of 14Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 14John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 14Florian Seefried/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 14CAMERA PRESS / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 14Gustavo Caballero/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 14Mike Coppola/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 14Rob Kim / Retna Digital
- Previous Next9 of 14Venturelli/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 14Oxana Sazonova/GC/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 14Walter McBride / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next12 of 14Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 14Kevin Mazur/Child/WireImage
- Previous Next14 of 14Adam Orchon / Retna Digital
- Trends for Every Hair TypeJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
- How to master the ultimate at-home blowout
Oprah Winfrey1 of 14
Check out our favorite styles for every type of hair. -Glo
We love when Oprah plays up the natural texture of her curly hair. If you've got 'em, flaunt 'em. And the bigger the better this holiday season. Remember that you can use a small curling iron to define strands that get unruly.
Michelle Williams2 of 14
Straight, fine hair is perfectly suited for this season's trendy pixie cut. It actually makes your locks appear thicker than they actually are.
Nicole Richie3 of 14
Another great cut for thin hair, or hair that's been damaged by overprocessing is the chin-length bob. Your ends will look instantly healthy.
Zoe Saldana4 of 14
If you have curly or waving hair, you should embrace that body even if you blow it out straight, as Zoe does with this updo. The pieces framing her face are really what make it work.
Lucy Liu5 of 14
Don't despair if you have super-thick, board-straight hair; embrace it. A girl with wispy locks would never be able to pull off this side-swept updo as beautifully as Lucy does.
Rachel Bilson6 of 14
If your hair tends to thin out at the ends, use a large-barrel curling iron to add lots of ringlet curls that give the illusion of thickness.
Kim Kardashian7 of 14
When you have super-duper thick hair, sometimes it's best to just let it all hang down, as Kim does on a regular basis. Add a little wave around your pretty face to draw attention to it.
Gwyneth Paltrow8 of 14
There are a few hairstyles that work for everyone, like the sleek ponytail. If your hair is curly, however, be sure to slick it back with a light gel or anti-frizz product to prevent pesky flyaways.
Eva Longoria9 of 14
Eva has lots of natural texture in her hair and uses it well by teasing the top of her updo to give the look lift.
Demi Moore10 of 14
When your hair is long, thick and shiny like Demi's, we say don't touch a thing. Part it down the middle and be on your merry way.
Christina Ricci11 of 14
Sometimes very thin, straight hair is the best kind of full bangs like Christina's. Just make sure they're not too thick or they'll weigh down your face.
Carey Mulligan12 of 14
Growing out short hair is a major pain. But Carey shows off a cute way to deal with the awkward length: tiny twists and lots of bobby pins. You'll look great and your hair will be out of your face.
Beyoncé13 of 14
We love a girl who's not afraid of her tight curls. Beyoncé shows us all that kinky curls can be both adorable and dressy at the same time.
Jessica Alba14 of 14
The slick bun is every woman's best friend, no matter what her hair type. If you've got even the littlest amount of length, you can pull it off. And this classic will never, ever go out of style.
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer