- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 7Courtesy of CoverGirl
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 7Courtesy of Tarte
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 7Courtesy of Maybelline
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 7Courtesy of MAC
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 7Courtesy of Clarins
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 7Courtesy of Paul & Joe
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
beauty TrueBlue_v031 of 7beauty blue shadow 5.3
Icy Blue2 of 7
By Zoe Schaeffer
THE DEAL: Use frosty blues as a cool wash of color for lids. Minimal makeup will keep the look pretty.
WHO SHOULD WEAR IT: Fair complexions and blondes
SHOP NOW: Cover Girl Smoky ShadowBlast Shadow Stick in Tempest Blue, $8.49
Smoldering Blue3 of 7
THE DEAL: For a fresh alternative to the classic smoky eye, add a touch of clear gloss to the middle of the shaded lid, suggests Hollywood makeup artist Jackie Cioffa.
WHO SHOULD WEAR IT: This shade works on all skin tones. Brunettes look especially pretty.
SHOP NOW: Tarte Emphaseyes Clay Shadow/Liner Pot, $22
Pearly Blue4 of 7
THE DEAL: Save metallics for nights and summer, when shimmer is in. Pearly textures dabbed on inner corners also make eyes look wider.
WHO SHOULD WEAR IT: Anyone with a flair for drama.
SHOP NOW: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Pearls Eye Shadow in Navy Narcissist, $6.99.
Indigo Blue5 of 7
THE DEAL: True cobalt hues have more depth than, say, pastels. Dewy skin and sheer gloss will balance the intensity of the eyes.
WHO SHOULD WEAR IT: Olive-skinned beauties, this one’s calling your name.
SHOP NOW: MAC Eye Shadow in Tilt, $14.50
Turquoise Blue6 of 7
THE DEAL: Intense aqua makes the whites of eyes look brighter. Adopt a “less is more” attitude here — a little bit of color adds a lot of punch.
WHO SHOULD WEAR IT: Dark skin tones look brilliant in vivid blue-greens.
SHOP NOW: Clarins Single Eye Colour in Icy Turquoise, $20
Matte Blue7 of 7
THE DEAL: There is nothing dull about matte. For a playful nighttime look, add a pop of peach on top of the matte shade, says Cioffa.
WHO SHOULD WEAR IT: Adventurous gals who like to get creative.
SHOP NOW: Paul & Joe Eye Color in Tempest, $18