- Next1 of 9Simon Songhurst/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Anthony Logistics
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of Tom Ford Beauty
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of Not Soap Radio
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of Ole Henriksen
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of L'Oréal
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Kiehl's
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Kairos
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of Billy Jealousy
- Well Groomed10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
Beauty Loot For Him1 of 9
By Zoe Schaeffer
If your dude digs looking good (and he’s not afraid to admit it!) then we’ve got some finds for you. From luxe shaving cream to manly shower gel, this stuff will get him primping in no time.
Tool Time2 of 9
The “put-together guy” will fancy this portable nail kit complete with file, clipper, tweezer and scissors. And the chic cylinder is small enough to toss in your tote (when he’s not looking).
SHOP NOW: Anthony Logistics for Men the Tool Kit, $18
Traveling Man3 of 9
Ripe with notes of lime and valencia orange, this scent was inspired by the relaxed glamour of Mustique. So even if you can’t get him there, you can help him smell like he's been.
SHOP NOW: Tom Ford Azure Lime, $190.
Suds Stud4 of 9
This vegan bath gel (doesn’t every guy need one?) has a breezy seaside scent that will transport him to the beach, far away from diaper duty ... at least for a moment or two.
SHOP NOW: Not Soap Radio “You’re the Greatest Dad in the World” Shower Gel, $13.
Kitted Out5 of 9
This neatly packed kit is filled with some of the line’s best-sellers (like a walnut scrub and tropical hair wash). Plus, it’s one-stop-shopping for you.
SHOP NOW: Ole Henriksen Men’s Kit, $70.
Eye-Catching6 of 9
Party hoppers will love this new serum, which combats puffy eyes and dark circles. And the easy roll-on applicator means one less step for the hungover.
SHOP NOW: L’Oréal Men’s Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller, $11
Good Sport7 of 9
The waxy texture of this broad-spectrum block makes it water- and sweat-resistant. Plus, the packaging is just about the opposite of girly.
SHOP NOW: Kiehl's Cross-Terrain UV Skin Protector with SPF 50, $26
Clear Conditions8 of 9
What a great concept: hair care that prevents acne caused by product sliding down the chest and back. Plus, the natural botanicals in this shampoo and conditioner will help soothe the scalp.
SHOP NOW: Kairos Shampoo and Conditioner, $30-$32
Shaving Grace9 of 9
Meant to be used with a brush, this shaving cream is elegant enough for traditional chaps, but the groovy packaging speaks to today’s hipsters.
SHOP NOW: Billy Jealousy “Whipped Cream” Traditional Shave Lather, $22.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds