Monthly Career Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You could face an ethical dilemma on or around April 6. It may be enough to make you quit a secure position. The Full Moon makes a tense square to Pluto. If your boss asks you to do something that goes against your conscience, refuse. You would rather go on record as being opposed to this bad idea than jeopardize your professional reputation. Fortunately, a job opportunity to teach, write, or perform research could arrive in the second half of April. It looks like this position involves lots of overseas travel. When one door closes, another one opens.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play