Monthly Career Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
A strong desire for fun conflicts with work responsibilities in the first week of April. You're tired of spending the lion's share of your time at the office. Unfortunately, shirking your duties will have bad results. You can't afford to lose your position in an economy like this. Summon your willpower and fulfill your duties as cheerfully as possible. By the time April 21 rolls around, you'll have an opportunity to rest, relax, and rejuvenate. That's when the New Moon passes through your house of seclusion. As a result, you'll receive an extra measure of privacy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play