Monthly Career Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
A strong desire for fun conflicts with work responsibilities in the first week of April. You're tired of spending the lion's share of your time at the office. Unfortunately, shirking your duties will have bad results. You can't afford to lose your position in an economy like this. Summon your willpower and fulfill your duties as cheerfully as possible. By the time April 21 rolls around, you'll have an opportunity to rest, relax, and rejuvenate. That's when the New Moon passes through your house of seclusion. As a result, you'll receive an extra measure of privacy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both