Monthly Career Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
The rug will be pulled out from under your feet near April 6. That's when the Full Moon faces off with powerful Pluto. A business or romantic partner could demand that you make a sacrifice on his or her behalf, possibly affecting your career. Don't be afraid to stand up for your interests, even at the risk of starting a big argument. You've worked too hard to relinquish your good reputation. Two weeks later you'll have a chance to attend a big business conference. Do your best to overcome your shyness and make as many contacts as possible.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play