Monthly Career Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
A work assignment may come to fruition on or around May 5, when the Full Moon rises in your Sixth House of employment prospects. Fortunately, an authority figure is impressed with your efforts and will put you in line for bigger and better positions. If you're unemployed, you could get offered a position with long-term security. The benefits will be pretty good, too, so don't get too upset if the salary isn't as high as you want. There will be compensations. Beware of portraying yourself as something you are not around May 20. A Solar Eclipse will tempt you to adopt another image, but it won't work. Be yourself.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play