Monthly Career Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
A new job will be offered toward mid-October. It looks as though your position will have a creative aspect to it. The pay will be extremely good, too. Make an effort to establish friendly ties with people at every level of this organization. If your boss sees that you're a team player, you'll quickly rise through the ranks. Are you happy with your current job? Then you're sure to get a plum assignment on or around October 15. Beware of joining forces with a stuffy executive near October 29. The last thing you need to deal with is a micromanager.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making