Monthly Career Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
A new job will be offered toward mid-October. It looks as though your position will have a creative aspect to it. The pay will be extremely good, too. Make an effort to establish friendly ties with people at every level of this organization. If your boss sees that you're a team player, you'll quickly rise through the ranks. Are you happy with your current job? Then you're sure to get a plum assignment on or around October 15. Beware of joining forces with a stuffy executive near October 29. The last thing you need to deal with is a micromanager.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all