Monthly Career Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
A new job will be offered toward mid-October. It looks as though your position will have a creative aspect to it. The pay will be extremely good, too. Make an effort to establish friendly ties with people at every level of this organization. If your boss sees that you're a team player, you'll quickly rise through the ranks. Are you happy with your current job? Then you're sure to get a plum assignment on or around October 15. Beware of joining forces with a stuffy executive near October 29. The last thing you need to deal with is a micromanager.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe