Monthly Career Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
A government job could become available on or around October 15. You'll enjoy the challenge of this position, as it involves delivering services to underprivileged people. Your employer can trust you to set sensible priorities. You'd never engage in nepotism with public funds. If you're already happy with your position, a promotion could be in order. Your exalted status will require a great deal of diplomacy, which you'll have to exercise on October 29. That's when the Full Moon will cause a group project to crack under pressure. Be ready to jump into the fray and end any power struggles.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both