Monthly Career Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Working from home becomes a distinct possibility in early October. If family responsibilities are weighing you down, ask your boss about telecommuting. In the event such an arrangement isn't possible, you might have to take some time off to attend to this situation. Fortunately, you may be able to get some government assistance provided you're willing to fill out extensive forms. The red tape will be minimal. It will be difficult to bring a creative project to fruition near October 29. Colleagues will be more intent on arguing than working. Keep your mouth shut and focus on doing your job.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season