Monthly Career Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
A new job will be offered toward mid-October. It looks as though your position will have a creative aspect to it. The pay will be extremely good, too. Make an effort to establish friendly ties with people at every level of this organization. If your boss sees that you're a team player, you'll quickly rise through the ranks. Are you happy with your current job? Then you're sure to get a plum assignment on or around October 15. Beware of joining forces with a stuffy executive near October 29. The last thing you need to deal with is a micromanager.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-TripThe Best White Jeans for SummerNew Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships10 ways to look younger right now9 habits of highly creative peopleGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsAll the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip