Monthly Career Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Working from home becomes a distinct possibility in early October. If family responsibilities are weighing you down, ask your boss about telecommuting. In the event such an arrangement isn't possible, you might have to take some time off to attend to this situation. Fortunately, you may be able to get some government assistance provided you're willing to fill out extensive forms. The red tape will be minimal. It will be difficult to bring a creative project to fruition near October 29. Colleagues will be more intent on arguing than working. Keep your mouth shut and focus on doing your job.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both