Monthly Career Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
A government job could become available on or around October 15. You'll enjoy the challenge of this position, as it involves delivering services to underprivileged people. Your employer can trust you to set sensible priorities. You'd never engage in nepotism with public funds. If you're already happy with your position, a promotion could be in order. Your exalted status will require a great deal of diplomacy, which you'll have to exercise on October 29. That's when the Full Moon will cause a group project to crack under pressure. Be ready to jump into the fray and end any power struggles.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season