Monthly Career Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
A new job will be offered toward mid-October. It looks as though your position will have a creative aspect to it. The pay will be extremely good, too. Make an effort to establish friendly ties with people at every level of this organization. If your boss sees that you're a team player, you'll quickly rise through the ranks. Are you happy with your current job? Then you're sure to get a plum assignment on or around October 15. Beware of joining forces with a stuffy executive near October 29. The last thing you need to deal with is a micromanager.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- 11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred
- Tricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in Half
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- Creative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants
- 12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style CredTricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in HalfLorde's Makeup CollaborationCreative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred