Monthly Career Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Working from home becomes a distinct possibility in early October. If family responsibilities are weighing you down, ask your boss about telecommuting. In the event such an arrangement isn't possible, you might have to take some time off to attend to this situation. Fortunately, you may be able to get some government assistance provided you're willing to fill out extensive forms. The red tape will be minimal. It will be difficult to bring a creative project to fruition near October 29. Colleagues will be more intent on arguing than working. Keep your mouth shut and focus on doing your job.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all