Monthly Career Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
Beware of your tendency to be too rigid, especially midmonth. That's when you'll have to make allowances for clients and customers with all sorts of emergencies. By bending the rules just a little for them, you'll receive a bonus or prize. Upsetting news about work will reach your ears toward the end of the year. Try not to get too upset. Unfounded rumors have a way of circulating during transitional phases. If you're looking for a new job, keep it a secret or a hidden enemy will bring this search to the attention of your boss. The last thing you want is a lot of drama around year's end.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?