Monthly Career Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
It will be difficult to handle a politically sensitive situation in mid-February. A business rival will delight in your discomfort. Fortunately, you're able to remain calm under pressure. By accepting responsibility for this problem, you'll earn respect. These days it's rare to hear a sincere apology. If you correct the problem for affected customers, you'll manage to attract even more business. A creative endeavor will come to fruition at the end of the month, but it will yield less money than you expected. Treat this as a learning opportunity. You'll have to charge more for future orders. Demand what you're worth.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season