Monthly Career Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
A demanding work assignment could arrive courtesy of the New Moon on April 10. You'll be operating behind the scenes, which will boost your productivity. It's easier to get the job done when you don't have to wait on customers or field questions from clients. You're also relieved to escape the watchful eye of a micromanaging authority figure. April 25 marks a Lunar Eclipse. A troubled business partnership will come to a conclusion, allowing you to accept more creative assignments. This break comes as a tremendous relief. You were tired of walking on eggshells with a demanding client whose temper tantrums were notorious.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season