Apr 16 - 22, 2012
Weekly Career Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
The energy now supports better communication to make you more effective with customers and co-workers. Be sure you don't dominate someone more reserved. He or she may have something to contribute, too. If you aren't feeling appreciated, this is the most positive time to network with others and even apply for a new or better job. Continue to be patient and focus on what is working rather than feel angry or upset about what is not.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play