Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Career Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You will have a strong influence on other people's thinking now. It's especially important to be upbeat and supportive. Other people, in turn, can make dull or repetitive work more interesting. Business partnerships and social mixers to improve customer relations can be very satisfying. If you're on your feet a lot, consider getting better footwear. This is a positive time to sharpen your presentation in any area. This could mean reports or just looking your best.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all