Dec 10 - 16, 2012
Weekly Career Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
This is a very busy time that encourages good communication. Do your best to be accountable for any changes in what others expect from you. This period is especially powerful for anyone working as an advocate for children, the elderly, or the disabled. Events support team building, especially with things as simple as bringing in snacks or allowing people to share a meal and talk in a more relaxed atmosphere. You could create and share something you feel proud of.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Are you on the right career path?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500