The month of the Horse can be unsettled. Things can be stressful if you're too attached to particular plans or schedules. You may also feel restless. Be honest if you find it challenging to keep your commitments. Approach problems calmly and directly. Avoid impulsive emotional choices, even when you're facing unpleasant or frightening circumstances. Sharing your concerns with sympathetic friends will give you the best perspective. The energy of the June 19 New Moon calls for a new start. Pay more attention to your internal conversations. Confidence, gratitude, and trust in the future will protect your interests.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play