The month of the Horse can be unsettled. Things can be stressful if you're too attached to particular plans or schedules. You may also feel restless. Be honest if you find it challenging to keep your commitments. Approach problems calmly and directly. Avoid impulsive emotional choices, even when you're facing unpleasant or frightening circumstances. Sharing your concerns with sympathetic friends will give you the best perspective. The energy of the June 19 New Moon calls for a new start. Pay more attention to your internal conversations. Confidence, gratitude, and trust in the future will protect your interests.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both