The month of the Dog encourages you to find practical outlets for your creativity. Trust your intuition about people. Be suspicious of anything that seems too good to be true. Simple exuberance can lead to complications over your commitments of time or treasure. "Less is more" should be your mantra. The October 15 New Moon is lucky for group activities. You can easily take the lead in bringing people together around a common purpose. You may feel especially feisty near the October 29 Full Moon. A thoughtless word could spark a heated argument. The fallout may actually clarify your thinking.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014