The month of the Dog encourages you to find practical outlets for your creativity. Trust your intuition about people. Be suspicious of anything that seems too good to be true. Simple exuberance can lead to complications over your commitments of time or treasure. "Less is more" should be your mantra. The October 15 New Moon is lucky for group activities. You can easily take the lead in bringing people together around a common purpose. You may feel especially feisty near the October 29 Full Moon. A thoughtless word could spark a heated argument. The fallout may actually clarify your thinking.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block