The month of the Dog brings a stronger focus on personal interests. Making lists can help you sort out your priorities. Think about the technology you use every day. There may be easier or less expensive ways to meet your needs. The simpler things can be, the less stress you'll feel. Use the October 15 New Moon to expand your circle of friends and connections. You'll enjoy more cooperation and support when you're less self-reliant and more willing to collaborate. The October 29 Full Moon can bring strong feelings. It's better to be honest than to hide what you're experiencing.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse