The month of the Dog brings a stronger focus on personal interests. Making lists can help you sort out your priorities. Think about the technology you use every day. There may be easier or less expensive ways to meet your needs. The simpler things can be, the less stress you'll feel. Use the October 15 New Moon to expand your circle of friends and connections. You'll enjoy more cooperation and support when you're less self-reliant and more willing to collaborate. The October 29 Full Moon can bring strong feelings. It's better to be honest than to hide what you're experiencing.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block