A positive attitude attracts both support and opportunities in the month of the Dog. Worry fueled by unfounded assumptions can lead to unnecessary stress and complications. Do your best to embrace potentially difficult or challenging events that can hide the seeds of something better down the line. An open mind will help you uncover some useful advantages, even in disappointment. The October 15 New Moon isn't the time to shut down. The more you get out and mix, the better you'll feel. Trust your intuition around the October 29 Full Moon. Your feelings about what is happening will be quite accurate.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014