The month of the Dog encourages you to find practical outlets for your creativity. Trust your intuition about people. Be suspicious of anything that seems too good to be true. Simple exuberance can lead to complications over your commitments of time or treasure. "Less is more" should be your mantra. The October 15 New Moon is lucky for group activities. You can easily take the lead in bringing people together around a common purpose. You may feel especially feisty near the October 29 Full Moon. A thoughtless word could spark a heated argument. The fallout may actually clarify your thinking.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations