The month of the Dog brings a stronger focus on personal interests. Making lists can help you sort out your priorities. Think about the technology you use every day. There may be easier or less expensive ways to meet your needs. The simpler things can be, the less stress you'll feel. Use the October 15 New Moon to expand your circle of friends and connections. You'll enjoy more cooperation and support when you're less self-reliant and more willing to collaborate. The October 29 Full Moon can bring strong feelings. It's better to be honest than to hide what you're experiencing.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-TripThe Best White Jeans for SummerNew Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships10 ways to look younger right now9 habits of highly creative peopleGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsAll the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip