A positive attitude attracts both support and opportunities in the month of the Dog. Worry fueled by unfounded assumptions can lead to unnecessary stress and complications. Do your best to embrace potentially difficult or challenging events that can hide the seeds of something better down the line. An open mind will help you uncover some useful advantages, even in disappointment. The October 15 New Moon isn't the time to shut down. The more you get out and mix, the better you'll feel. Trust your intuition around the October 29 Full Moon. Your feelings about what is happening will be quite accurate.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play