The month of the Dog could be stressful. Powerful forces are at play. You might be deeply distracted by a fierce struggle between your desire to manage things and something that threatens your usual habits and expectations. The October 15 New Moon supports peacemaking. Do all you can to be more flexible and sympathetic. Gentle diplomacy can be your best asset when coping with challenging people or events. Pick your battles under the October 29 Full Moon. A thoughtless word or impulsive decision could lead to real trouble. What you now surrender with good grace will open new doors later.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season