A positive attitude attracts both support and opportunities in the month of the Dog. Worry fueled by unfounded assumptions can lead to unnecessary stress and complications. Do your best to embrace potentially difficult or challenging events that can hide the seeds of something better down the line. An open mind will help you uncover some useful advantages, even in disappointment. The October 15 New Moon isn't the time to shut down. The more you get out and mix, the better you'll feel. Trust your intuition around the October 29 Full Moon. Your feelings about what is happening will be quite accurate.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both