A positive attitude attracts both support and opportunities in the month of the Dog. Worry fueled by unfounded assumptions can lead to unnecessary stress and complications. Do your best to embrace potentially difficult or challenging events that can hide the seeds of something better down the line. An open mind will help you uncover some useful advantages, even in disappointment. The October 15 New Moon isn't the time to shut down. The more you get out and mix, the better you'll feel. Trust your intuition around the October 29 Full Moon. Your feelings about what is happening will be quite accurate.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season