The month of the Dog brings a stronger focus on personal interests. Making lists can help you sort out your priorities. Think about the technology you use every day. There may be easier or less expensive ways to meet your needs. The simpler things can be, the less stress you'll feel. Use the October 15 New Moon to expand your circle of friends and connections. You'll enjoy more cooperation and support when you're less self-reliant and more willing to collaborate. The October 29 Full Moon can bring strong feelings. It's better to be honest than to hide what you're experiencing.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today
Summer beauty rules to break todayMy Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style ItPlaying the Kim & Kanye Baby Name GameDesigner decor for a stealA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style7 worst texts a guy can send—or not sendGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style