The month of the Dog demands both good sense and loyalty to friends, family, or teammates. Your natural expansiveness could see you take on more than is humanly possible. Be accountable and ask for help if things become too complicated. The October 15 New Moon will help you attract opportunities to improve your career. Successful relationships demand honesty. If you can remain calm, a conversation around emotionally charged issues can clear the air. Do your best to understand another person's point of view. Don't assume someone close is working against you. October 1 to 7 and October 29 to 31 are lucky days for a wedding.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season