The month of the Dog brings a stronger focus on personal interests. Making lists can help you sort out your priorities. Think about the technology you use every day. There may be easier or less expensive ways to meet your needs. The simpler things can be, the less stress you'll feel. Use the October 15 New Moon to expand your circle of friends and connections. You'll enjoy more cooperation and support when you're less self-reliant and more willing to collaborate. The October 29 Full Moon can bring strong feelings. It's better to be honest than to hide what you're experiencing.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair