December is the month of the Dragon's good friend, the Rat. This busy season is an ideal time to have more fun with friends. The New Moon on December 13 brings a fresh opportunity to dust off old dreams and get moving. You'll see the energy lighten and things begin to work in your favor. This can lead to important breakthroughs. Be willing to change your habits. Old hurts may be on your mind as the year winds down, especially under the Full Moon on December 28. Have the grace to surrender what is no longer working, especially in close relationships.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014