The month of the Ox can be a very social time. It's ideal for hosting family parties or planning reunions. Time spent focusing on the interests of children will be well rewarded. This is a positive time for resolutions to improve your health and fitness. A few small changes can make a big difference. The January 11 New Moon is lucky for any new start. Be patient with frustrations. Refuse to take any setbacks personally. In a stressful situation, it's in your best interests to surrender what is no longer working. Do your best not to worry.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations