February 10 begins the year of the Water Snake. This energy can be stressful. You'll be wise to be as organized as possible. Projects benefit from careful planning. Take the time to write down specific goals. It will make it easier to get things done to your satisfaction. Be ready to change plans at the last minute. Unexpected turns of fortune are likely to be the norm as the month progresses. This won't necessarily be negative unless you refuse to compromise. Be alert for opportunities you didn't consider. The February 25 Full Moon could be lucky for love.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe