The year of the Water Snake starts with the New Moon on February 10. A Dog who is confident and sets specific goals can make powerful and positive strides during this year. Don't neglect the importance of having a family budget. And you have to use it once you make it! When it comes to relationships, trust your intuition in a water year. People who are not trustworthy will be obvious. You'll make an enormous difference in your community with acts of kindness and simple service to others. The Full Moon on February 25 can attract influential friends.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season